Thursday, September 24, 2009

ASAP

In My Mind Now Was....
" God !!! I Hope The Wedding Party Past As Soon As Posible Please...... >"< "


This Wedding Party Use My Money And Time Damn More To Prepare... It Was Damn Stress To Me... Tomorrow Night Was A BIG BIG Party !!! 1000++ People Were There... My Makeup , Hairstyle And Nails Will Be Check And Look One By One... O God !!! Cant Eat And Rest Well This Few Days... I Am Too Stress !!!


I Am So Sorry To XiaBao About Tomorrow Yeah... Paishe Much Much !!! Will Spend You Eat After This.... God Bless Me Pass It Wit Safety♥ Thanks A Lot... I Know That Bridal's Mother And Aunties Not Trust About My Makeup Skill Because Maybe I Am Too Young And Not More Experince... I Feel That When You Talk... Dun Keep Blame My Idea~~ Thanks.

Act I Dun Like To Makeup... But As Her Makeup Artist.. I Need Full Makeup This Few Days... >"< My Pimple Damn Pain La...........




Was So Touch When The Brother Talk To His Sister Husband...
" Please Take Care My Sister From Now... Dun Try To Hurt Her Because She Is Only My Parents Daughter And My Only Sister In Our Family... Now I Pass Her To You♥ "
When We Heard This... Our Eyes Turn Red And Wet... Damn Touch @.@ Then The Brother Sister And Her Husband End This Moment With A Lovely Hug.... I Know That From Baby Till End Of The Life She Always His Lovely Sister Although Argue Before....


-------------------------------------------------


I Just Finish Wah Blog... Seem She Was Damn Shit Boring Without Us In Home... Lonely Was Killing Her Right Now... Hohoho !!! Kasihan... Will Be There Before Your Birthday... Steady Dude♥ I Miss You Too...




----[ 24/09/09 1126 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment