Thursday, September 10, 2009

klcc

Just Back From Klcc... So Suddenly Out With Xia On 6pm Like Tat.... Duno Go There For Wat~ But Just Wana Out For A Walk....


Long Time Din Walk The Long Road Went To Bus Stop.... Take A Taxi There.... And Went To Klcc With Lrt... All Of This I Din Do For Long Long Time After Tyng Got A Myvi Here !!! Now Was Fresh To Me...


Still Had 10days... Will Back To Hometown Again... So Stress.... I Hvnt Prepare All The Things.... My Makeup Competition Hvnt Had Any Idea !!! OMG... I Need Send It B4 I Back Tawau !!! Who Can Give Me Any Idea ? And... The Wedding Accesories Hvnt Finiah Done Too !!! Arghh... Really Omg !!!


Guys... If Any Things Need I Help You All Buy... Pls Contact With Me As Soon As Posible Yeah^^ Dun Shy There But I Know You All Wont !!! Hahahahaha......... See Ya~




----[ 10/09/09 1117 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment