Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What A Bad News Again !!!!

Is Me Again.... Again....... And Again............... What The Hell Was It..... !!!! Mr.JJ Will Be There~> "SGWang" On 3th Oct BUT !!!! I Will Be Kl On 6th Oct !!!! What ?!!! I Miss Him Again ?!!! Cant Believe That We Really No Fate At All.... Serious Really !!!!!!


Everytimes !!! Everydates !!!! Everyseconds !!!!!!! And Everymoments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh~~~ My Heart Was Damn Pain And Sad.... Tawau No 3g So.... How ? Cant How Also.... Just Forget It And Let It Pass As Soon As Posible.... T^T
P/S To Myself....
"Think Positive~~ Think Positive~~ Think Positive~~ Think Positive As I Can~~...... Everythings Happens Sure Got The Reason Inside !! Remember This... Snowie Yong !!!"


Twing Recomment Me Change My Idol As Well.... But If My Friends~ Sure Know That Is Hard... He Been My Idol For Damn Many Years... Is Hard To Change It Dude ! I Think You Know This So.... Is Really Hard !!! >"<


Hope Twing Enjoy The 8days With Her Family..... Appreciated♥




----[ 09/09/09 0212 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment