Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday School

Today... Tyng Had Done Her Makeup To Desmond....
Title : Vampire



Hohoho..... I Can Couple With "Edward"♥ Because I Am A Vampire But Was A Scary Devil Vampire.... I Admit That~ I Scare Myself So..... Too Scary >"< But It Was Nice... Hope She Get In Final Competition^^

And A Devil Vampire With Her New Classic Nails~ I Love It♥♥♥




Hmm... Duno How Her Life There....... ? She Leave Us Two Days... I Still Missing Her囧 Hope All Will Fine To Her And Her Friends^^ Wish To Heard Her Very Very Soon...... Tomorrow Turn Me And Xia Went Back Tawau.... Hmm~~ Still Had Many Things To Do At Hometown... Hope To End It As Soon As Posible^^ The Important Was.... I Can See My Nephew -- Triston !!! Wao.... Wao........ Hope To See His Cutie Face Soon.

The End... Wish All Malay Friends... "Selamat Hari Raya" !!!


----[ 20/09/09 0230 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment