Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday In Hometown



Now Was 1030pm.... Yes !!! I At Home Now... Din Out For Lepak Tonight~ Miracle Till I Cant Trust It Myself So.... Hohoho~~ But My Bedroom Light Still Suck Broke After One Month I Back From Kl !!! Ishh~~~


1st... I Want To Thanks Mr.Kelvin To Send And Pick Me From Far Away... I Am Not Blame+ing Anyone... Just Want To Said Thanks Only^^ Reli Paishe To Him So... Hohoho~~ I Think If He Look Wat I Type To Him... He Oso Cant Trust It Himself... haha !!!


2rd... Mr.Jr Was Back !!! WTF The Way He Go For Holidays.... I Reli Behtahan Moodly !!! Hmm... How Can He Din Find Me Go Too... Fine !! I Know Was Pass Ordi~~ I Will Try My Best What I Had Promise To You One !!!


3rd... Mr.Chai Was The Happening One Recently... He Was A Superstar !!! Hahaha.... I Think He Know Wat Happen~~ Good Luck To Him So... By The Way... I Think Got 2rd Mr.Chai Live In His Body Now... Start Had Some Unclearly Mind And.... Hahaha~~~~


4rd... Mr.ColinKu Was Bac Today... But I Din Meet Him So No Many Comment To Him... But I Really Hope... He Will Be There Forever... Cause His Healthy... Hmm~~~ Mayb A Month Can Holiday For One Week... But NOT smoking Can "Livita".... Hahaha~~


I Think Everyone Can Saw That I Reli Resign From Kastam... Yeah~ Wat I Said I Can Do It As Well... Juz Let It Goin On.... Its Not Lazy To Talk Juz Dissapointed~~... Pass By !!! This Afternnon Feel Soli To Mr.Lo Father... I Am So Soli That I Duno He Was.... Reli Rude !!! Haizz~... Next Time Sure I Will Recognize...


That Day... The Most Boring Three Ppl.... Yes !! I Am The One Too~~.. We Went To Stadium Tawau Look Around... There Was The Pic I Help Them Take It^^




I Think We Reli Kasihan One In This Few Days.... Hahaha~ 3ppl Still Wan Watch Movie... But At Last Luckily Had 5ppl... Thx God !!! Wat We Watch ??! A Movie Name "I Love You Beth Cooper".... Wat A Damn Funny Movie... Luckily The Cinema Less Ppl... So That I Can Laugh As Loud As I Can !!! Wakakaka~~ Although Many Ppl I Will Do It So... I Admit >"<


Just Get A Msg From XiaBao On Msn... She Told Me That Goldsound Got Invite Her To Party With White Dresses.... What A Good News To Her !!! And Oso JJ Will Had A Small Concert In SgWang On Next Saturday.... But !!! WTF Is.... We Still At Tawau.... damn Shit Luck La~~~ Eventhough Bac Here Or Leave Sure Had Many Things Happens.... Arghhh !!!! 8th Was Ah Wah Birthday... Oso Mr.Kok Wedding Party... Hmm~~ I Love To Go Wedding Party... I Wan See The Couple Smile On Their Face.... Sure Had Sweet Sweet Smile One... But I Cant Attend !!! And Other News I Get Fro Her Was.... One Of Our Schoolmate Will Marry With Her Bf That Never Breakup From High School Till Now Next Year.... How Lucky She Was !!! She Complete My Dream That Marry In 21yr old >"<


Ok.... Calm Down~... Let Talk About Happy Things... My Nephew ---- Triston♥ Is Hard To Take His Open Eyes Pic Cause The Light Will Hurt His Little Eyes.... And He Was Damn Lazy >"< Just Eat And Slep Only.... Hmm !!!


And I Had My Soto This Morning♥ Wuhuu~~


Last... End This Blog With The Sky I Love.... On The Way Back From Chai Home~







----[ 22/09/09 1152]----

No comments:

Post a Comment