Friday, September 11, 2009

In This Moment

Actually I Plan To Slep.... Coz No1 In This Living Room.... Somebody Slep... Somebody Out For Concert.... Somebody Working !!! But So Weird... My Laptop Cant Off At All.... I Keep Waiting It Shut Down And I Just Look At My LapTop Screen~~ " The Screen I Like In A Drama I Love" Then I Start Feel Dun Wanna Slep.


Why ??! Its Because I Start Miss.... Miss His Prefect And His Face.... Hahaha~~ Weird !!! I Am Too Crazy To Him I Think.... Moon Will Scold Or Kill Me If She Know This.... Hey !! Hey !!! Dun Think To Wrong Way.... He Was Not Around Me One... Just A Human In This World !! I Trust Still Got One Just Like Him....


Ok~... Pass By The Topic !!! Today... I Had Done Ms.Jane Wedding's Accesories. God !! I Had Use Many Money To Get All..... Last Thing I Need To Done Before I Back To My Hometown Was... THE MAKEUP COMPETITION By Snips !!! I Had Some Idea.... But Its Just In My Mind.... If Draw It Out Mayb Will Not Same At All... Hope Don't !!! Pray To God~


Twing Wanna BAck From Her Home Sweet Home Soon... Then She Need Prepare Good All Her Stuff And For Sure Herself !!! Because One Day In Next Week... She Will Leave This House And Us.... Flight To Uk For Her New Life , New Housemates And Her Study !! Good Luck And Pary To You My Dear Dude.... Although I Am Damn Upset About Your Leaving... Hope I Can Don't Cry In Front Of You When The Day We Send You To Airport~


P/S : Somethings Had Change 囧 !!!!!!!




----[ 13/09/09 0106 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment