Monday, September 7, 2009

Recently

This Few Moments.... Our Home Mostly Members Was Prison Break Fans..... For Sure.... Me too !!! Hahaha... I Love Michael Scofield..... What A Sweet Name And Nice Voice He Had... Wao~ Wao~~

I Just Finish View Facebook... Tag By Greentea... Cant Believe That All Of Them Went To Play Water... I Am The Bad Luck One.... Last Time Went There Was Raining>"< Its Ok... I Know This So~~ Everythings Happen Sure Got Reason... Think Positive.... Think Positive..........................

Later Will Meet The "Final Destination 4" On 12.30am At Pavillion... Hehe~~ Heard By Many Friens That Was Not Nice At All... No Points..... But I Think Also Need To Watch It So... Coz I Watch 1 , 2 , 3 B4...... Wish Luck !!!

Today... Was My Nephew Born !!! I Plan To Name Him... 杨子澈 Triston Yong Zhi Chol !!! What A Handsome Boy Name.... Hope My Uncle And Aunty Like It And Name This To Him... Think By Ah Fong , Tyng , Xia , Ah Bo , Wex And Me.... Hahahah~~
He Look Like My Aunty Much.... A New born Baby In Our Yong Family♥



----[ 07/09/09 0952 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment