Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chinese Ghost Day

It Was A Terrible Chinese Ghost Day....
I Was Wakeup In The Noon.... Nearby 12pm Like That..... Hmm~~ No One In The Living Room.....
The Sky Still Young Now... And I Just End My Bath~



I Get A Call From My Dearest Mummy.... She Ask For The Place I Will Go For Dinner Later... You Know My Answer ??? I Said , What For Outside Dinner ?! I Had No Rm1 In My Wallet Now.... Cause I Din Out From My Home This Few Days... No Atm At All..... >"< Somemore... Chinese Ghost Day What For Celebrate ?? So Funny~~


As You Think She Will Ask For My Housemates.... My Answer Was , Some Slepping In Their Bedroom.... Some Working.... Some Out Shopping And Some Went To Tripping...... Then She Will Ask For What Was My Dinner Tonight ? For Sure Was My Buddy... Maggie Plus Egg Plus Drama I Watch Recently !!! Ohh... What A Pity Girl~~......




----[ 02/09/09 0701 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment