Thursday, September 17, 2009

Timeless

I Am Timeless On This Week... DAMN !!!!
Makeup And Farewell...... Hmm~~~ Start From Yesterday... The Farewell Was Kl Area. Shopping With Her , Dinner , Movie And Genting !!!


We Had Watched "Tsunami" After 12am Yesterday... 40% Funny !!! 40% Touch !!!! 20% Fake !!!!! But I Still Hope To Watch It Second Time.... Hohohohoho~~~ After Genting Short Trip !!! I Am Regret Actually~ Too Tired For Today.... I Still Need To End My Makeup Today.... See Our Tired + Sleepy Face



Just Like A Vampire.... I Went To School.... Start My Makeup. But~ I Am Not Like It As All !!! Damn Ugly I Think... But Funny Was~ "Finally I Got An Angel Beside Me !!! " Hohoho~~ But I Don't Hope To Said Her Like This... Cause She Will Happy Herself There >"<





----[ 17/09/09 0950 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment