Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mr.Brian

Today Was Damn Cold.... Just Like Whole Day On The Aircond Inside The House !!!
AND.... Something Smelly Inside The House Again~~ >"< Bad !!!


As Same The Title Mr.Brian... I Just Wana End This Drama.....
Human Mind Was So Miracle !!! Many Things Cant Imagine For That.....
Some Human Doing Something Din Use The Head As Well... Hmm~~ Hard To Know That !!!
Maybe They Need Sugar More.... You Will Become More Clever If You Din Less Sugar As Well ^^ And I Miss 水嶋ヒロSound... Oh God~~ Its Nice^^
It Was A Nice Drama... Get It !!!!


This Few Days I Was Damn Free !!! Why Noneed School ??!!! So Easy... Cause My Schoolmates Was Working A High Salary Work... So... No One Let Me Makeup For That~~ Who Free ??? Haizz....... Its Hard !!! Act Tomorrow I Will Go Melaka With Ah Wah .... Happening !!! But... Mum Said 02/09/09 Was Ghost Day.... So I Cancle It. Omg~~ In This Case I Am A Good Daughter As You Look.. Hahahah~~


Today I Just Know That W805 Was A Great Handphone... I Love The Purple Colour.... Sound Great !!!! Because Our Mr Wah Had One New White Colour W805 Handphone... So Nice♥




----[ 01/09/09 1040 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment