Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Final Destination 4


I Just Back From Pavillion Cinema... And Just Finish A Movie Name "Final Destination 4" !!
For Me... It Was Great~ But Many People Feel Dissapointed It As All.... I Duno The Reason Coz I Like It... Wakakakakakaka.......................!!


After The Movie.... We Feel Danger For All The Things Nearby Us.... Haha.. Sure Had The Feel Like That I Think... But The Guy Inside The Movie Was Damn Handsome !!! Hahaha..... Ah Fong Was Crazy To Him.... Because Of Him... She Din Sleep In This Movie....

After I Watch It.... I Just Can Said~~
" Life Is Too Short And Surprise "


P/S: Chai Chai Zi 様~ お誕生日おめでとう !!!




----[ 08/09/09 0310 ]----

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Entertaining fourquel, heightened by smart direction and the best 3D effects since My Bloody Valentine.

    ReplyDelete