Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Earlier Birthday Party

Dinner At... Olive !!! Thanks My Parents And Friends♥
Close Up... お母さん & お父さん




All Friends Of The Night



Girls Group [ Was Pity Less Girls >"< ]




Guy Group




My Brothers... Best Dudes...?! Husbands...?! Boyfriends...?!
Its Complicated Actually... Haha~~ Duno How To Describe How We Close Like...





I Had A Wonderful Party As Well I Think... Hohoho~~ Act I Am Not Sure... Its Ok !! Atlease You All Pass With Me... Especially Thanks Mr.Lo... Because Of The Team Colour... He Went To Buy A New Formal Clothe... I Will Appreciated♥ And !!! Unbeliveable Mr.ColinKu Really Will Bite Me Back !!! Hmm~~....!!!


Last... I Need Thanks All The Presents From You All... Especially My Parents...
21yr = Key






----[ 03/10/09 0448 ]----

No comments:

Post a Comment