Thursday, October 22, 2009

No.101 Blog

Long Time Din Update My Blog... Coz I Nth To Said This Few Weeks !!!
Juz Update My New Nails Becoz Of Twing Lies.... Haha~~ I Know You Get What I Am Saying....




Recently... I Watch A New Drama Name 桃花小妹... Act I Not So Like The Girl BUT !!!! She Had My Dream Life !!!! What The Fxxk..... This Drama Will Kill Me Soon.... I Want Her Life Badly Deeply !!!!! Not About Her Love Story... Is about Her Family !!!! Arghhh....................... I Want !!! Give Me !!!! I Admit B4 I Know The Story... Becoz Of 辰亦儒 I Just Watch It But His Name Inside The Drama Same With My Dearest Father... OMG !!!! Damn Weird >"<

My Birthday Coming Soon.... How To Celebrate ?? Still Dunno Yet !!! Arghh....! Specially Thanks For Kelvin Present♥

P/S : Connie様~ お誕生日おめでとうございます !!!




---- 22/10/09 0250 ----

No comments:

Post a Comment