Wednesday, October 28, 2009

成人日♥



雪ちゃん~ 御誕生日おめでとうございます....


Yeah... My 21yr Big Day !!! Has The Party At Sky Bar With All B-12-2♥ But Without Twing >"<
Especially Thanks For My Birthday Cake From My Dearest Mother... Such A Nice Cake For Me....





It Has A Nice view There♥♥♥




Moon Was So Handsome That Night... If She Was A Guy... HE IS MINE !!!! Hohoho~~




For All My Lovely Dudes... Thanks For Take A Time To Join This Party.... Appreciated It Much !!!
Start From Mr.Esther , Mr.May , Mr.Carolyn , Mr.Jo , Miss Snowie , Mr.Nichole , Mr.Qian , Mr.Wah , Mr.Fong , Mr.Yxin , Mr.Moon & Mr.Cheh...



The Polariod Of Us^^




The Next Day [27/10/09]
-Sticker Photo




-Neway For Our Dinner And Entertaiment...
-Especially Thank For The Surprise "210 Message And Call"... I Am Damn Syok & Touch With It !!! It Was Unbelieveable For Me~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment