Thursday, May 7, 2009

Breathless in LCCT !!!!

u knw gals... & b-12-2 members.....
suppose YanG now in twu's Home Sweet Home .

But.... wat a bad luck i hv !!!!
i still in LCCT , CoffeBean here on9 and wait+ing the time pass over !!!!
wat the fuck man~!!!!

i lost RM403++ ( T________T )
GOD....!!! y airasia so expensive for a "suddenly" ticket ???!!!!!!!!
izzit my mistake miss a flight ? or airasia ?
v reli din heard our name for u !!! lies ???

MOM~ u knw....
ur "Happy Mother Day" gift reli expensive...!!
i hope ur surprise face to see me 2moro will make me forget the "suddenly" ticket money tat i bought.

Dudes~ i am cold now... & i hate to wait !!!!
i hope the time can return... or pass asap~
my humtown frens cant trust YanG miss her flight...
dudes~..... is real !! is real !!! is real !!!! i reli still in LCCT... i reli MISS my flight.

think for positive ways....
mayb i hv so lucky to miss my flight.
mayb i hv meet sumthing or sum1 here....
or mayb god wan me miss the flight hv their reason tat i still duno.
so.... i juz appreciated it !!!

GOD~
y i am here ?? hmm.....

2 comments:

  1. a bad day! long night at coffee bean and mcd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! dun say it... FUCK airasia !!! wat a bad day~.............!!!!!

    ReplyDelete