Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ip Man2

Finally I Watched This Movie
It Surprise Me Actually , Can't Feel That I Sit In GSC Almost 2hours .
I Hope The Story Continue...
But Mr.Donnie Yen Said Before "I Won't Join IpMan3 If Really Have It!"
I Am So Sad About It T____T

I Love This Movie Much Than You Think
So I Rate ♥♥♥♥♥ -5 Hearts- For IpMan2
The Reason Of My Rate Is.......
First , Donnie Yen For Sure .
Second , Chinese KungFu Is A Traditional Not A Joke !
Third , They All So Professional In This Movie~ I Feel Their Heart .
Four , I Love China History Much !!!!
Five , IpMan Was A Great Man !

I Admit That I Am The Most Noisy In The Cinema When I Watch It
But , It Too Great !
Malaysian Really So Cool.... The Last Screen We Should Clap Hands Please~
Mr.Ip , Is The One Who So Funny When He Said Something With His Serious Face
I Love Him Much !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment