Saturday, July 4, 2009

050709



















I Just Finish My Half Makeup Then I Started Boring To Go Out~ So.... I Removed It And Stay At Home... Hohohoho... Unbelieveable !!! So Sorry To Yvonne , Tyng And Mei Chien~


I Enjoy The Micheal.J Concert From Astro When I Decide Don't Out... [ Thx JR Intro The Show To Me ] He Is The Best Dancing King And The Most Happening Singger In The World !! He Has A Great And Powerful Voice!! He Is A GOD !!!... JESUS For His Fans !!! God Damn... I Can't Attend His Concert For Future Anymore... Never And Ever !!!! I Am Sad~.... Hope You ♥Rest In Peace Micheal♥


-David Blaine vs Criss Angel-
Before I Know Criss Angel... I Just Trust David Blaine's Over Magic In This World !!! But When I Watch Criss Angel's Over Magic... I Started Confuse !!! I Don't Want To Trust Criss Angel !!! But Hard... His Tv Show - "Mindfreak" Is A Amazing , Wonderful , Unbelieveable , Scary Show ! You Will Not Trust What You Have Saw... I Don't Wanna To Trust Criss Angel... But I Want Meet David Blaine And Criss Angel... Show Me Your Over Magic In Front Of Me !!!! I Know Criss Angel Will Do It To Who Don't Trust You !!! Come On !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment