Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Life In Tawau

act my dearest B-12-2 members dunwan i back kl ordi...
sad~... how come ?


i admit i love my hometown...
coz~ got many happening friends here... although all guys [i think can say like tat, some gay ?! haha]


i love my KK Trip as well.. but got something happen with a friend...
i'm so sorry about that... no heart felling~ i really miss understand... please forgive me >.<
for me , i think have many brothers here...haha


1st- all know him i think... JR
[ very take care bout me... everytime support me without any complain.. haha~ that good man... i like u so much la dear^^ ]

2rd- xia interested his background geh... GuMing
[ the one who always scare me for "XXX" things... buli me always too~ but when he promise me somethings , he will do it ! i like to RENEW man^^ ]

3rd- ah chai
[ the most bigger... haha~ i'm sorry man ! but he treat me so good n like to ply with me although he buli me too~ omg... i like to call him "chai chai zi"... wakakaka ]

4rd- kelvin chin
[ a happening teacher soon... all student , becareful ! haha... now he was not in tawau but... always keep in touch wit me... 38 all funny happening things here. ]

5rd- ah chin
[ have a fierce face man... but so funny n cute. hahaha~ sound so big n like to scare me wit guming... shit ! atlease, treat me not bad^^ but like to catch me go Wawasan accom them~! >.< i'm waiting his car be ok la... i want go play !!! ]


all of them teach me many @#$%^&*&^%$#@$%^&* when KK Trip.
although eating dinner sit damn far... dun worry about the distance, they still can teach me without sound~ this is what they so powerful !! haha
u cant look down about their FUNNY... especially JR mix GuMing mix Ah Chai... 3 of them can same wit 300people !!! really damn funny la... laugh till hell !
twing ordi behtahan their rubbish talk when hitea wit them... haha~



so~... my tawau life now reli not bad... but i miss u all at kl too la... care me more ok ???!! hehe...
miss ya a lots~♥


P/S: KK photos will upload those sisa sisa geh... coz hvnt get all~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment